Cashmere vest my selection, how to wear them and match them.
I love cashmere vest! I wear them in autumn when it isn’t really cold yet. I suffer the cold from the end of October on and then furs for me are INDISPENSABLE.
I match cachemire vest with transparent blouses, blouses with bows and little rouche o basic blouses in thick cotton. I could write a book about blouses I am a cufflink maniac : I have been collecting them for years.
I love having my blouses personalized with my letters SDR or with Lady Fur in different colours.
Cashmere vest Inspiration
Above you will find a mood-board with the selection of cashmere vest proposed by brands for autumn winter 2015.
In the next post instead I will try to make a selection of vintage and more sought after cachemire.
Talking of cashmere vest: I am having a cashmere vest tailor made rich with very thick plaits, the weight of a coat by my trusted jumper maker in Milan. I can’t wait to share with you the tailor made cashmere vest.
In my first collection I had some cashmere jumpers made with frost fox fur, do you remember? Clicking on the post entitled “ Helsinki Day Two” you can see the photos.
Here below instead you can find the mood boards on how I would match the cashmere vest: with leather skirt or skinny or falred trousers, blouse and fur.
Fur will never be missing in my looks: NEVER.
CASHMERE VEST HOW I WOULD TO MATCH
- Cashmere vest look 1: Gucci shirt, cashmere vest Etro, shoes SportMax, fur scarf Nature Collections on Furbazaar,mocassini with fur super soft UGG
- Cashmere vest Look 2: Dolce Gabbana shirt, cashmere vest Gucci, pants JBrand, shoes Isabel Marant
- Cashmere vest look 3: Gucci shirt, cashmere vest Bottega Veneta, pants Christopher Kane, shoes Pas de Rouge (my fav brand of mocassini shoes)
For this autumn and winter I advise matching with your look fur stoles with natural colours. Strong colours in fur like orange, fuchsia, metal blue in cachemire jumpers 100% with natural colours look cheap to me. SUPER CHEAP (DON’T)
CASHMERE VEST LOOKS
- Cashmere vest look 4: Philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini shirt, cashmere vest Marc Jacobs, pants TopShop, shoes (super beautiful iconic) Chanel I WANT IT!
- Cashmere vest Look 5: Faith Connexion shirt, cashmere vest Miu Miu, leather skirt Calvin Klein Collection, shoes Chloè
- Cashmere vest look 6: Givenchy shirt, cashmere vest Marni, jeans Levis 501, boots Isabel Marant, fur scarf by Furbazaar <3 my fur signorini
In the last two years I have shared more than 400 photos of outfits with fur worn by me in the category FUR OUTFIT, at a certain point I created sub categories as online shops do =) naming them by type of fur: mink fur, fox fur, sable fur… Like a real online fur shop. The result? For months Google thought I was an e-commerce No good -.-
After two years of sharing only furs, I think the moment has come to tell you about my personal style. I AM NOT A FASHION VICTIM and it bores me to talk about it… I HATE Fashion Victims … I hate blogger fashion victims even more… (I hate and detest are not two words that I use often but in these days I’m in a bad mood
I will share with you what I am really passionate about and what is really part of my style like: mohair jumpers, cashmere, silk, tailor made garments, leather, hides, embriodery, wool, jewels, precious stones, gold, lingerie and much more. I am starting this new route with this post dediacted to the cashmere vest.
In Monte Carlo I fell in love with a cashmere vest with sable and hood by Carlo Ramello if you have seen my snapchat I must have done five or six shots with the cashmere vest with sable fur. Always follow me on SNAPCHAT: LadyFur
When I get back from Monte Carlo I will shoot the cashmere vest with sable with the photographer so I can share it on the blog.
About Monte Carlo have you read the NEWS?
I hope that you liked this post.
Thanks all followers who are supporting me in this difficult moment. I LOVE YOU
Lady Fur first fur blogger in the world