Imagine Talents 2016 the video of the show dedicated to the winning young fur designers signed Kick by Kopenhagen Fur.
Imagine Talents: this should sound familiar because last year I did a video of the first edition of Imagine Talents 2015. If you haven’t seen it click here.
What is Imagine Talents?
Imagine Talents is a forward looking innovative workshop created by Kick by Kopenhagen Fur for international students who want to learn more about working with fur.
Why I think the Imagine Talents by Kopenhagen Fur workshop is important
We can all work more or less with textiles, they are easy to buy and the prices are affordable. Working with fur skins, understanding their value, knowing the potential of this incredible, so ductile material that is so in line with the creativity of designers is not for everyone.
Participating in the workshop organized by Kick by Kopenhagen Fur is any designer’s dream, not only for the above mentioned reasons but above all because they have the possibility to:
- work closely with fur masters
- learn from the inventors of this sector
- discover and see where furs come from (visits to farms)
- know how the skins are assorted and sold (the workshop is in the most important auction of the world Kopenhagen Fur)
- do the workshop in Kick, a beautiful building in the centre of Copenhagen with team of professional designers, furriers, tailors, marketing (the students have to make up a fur garment trying to create new techniques)
- do a show during the Danish Fashion Week
- know a fantastic world and
- live an unforgettable experience
In few words: Imagine Talents allows young students and future stylists to work with fur skins, create new techniques, get a 360 degree view of the fur sector.
Imagine Talents 2016 the video
In Copenhagen the Danish Fashion Week was inaugurated on 2 February 2016 by “Imagine Talents” in the presence of more than 800 guests. I adore making videos, showing you my experiences, everything I see with my eyes.
Your Lady Fur
Most of the people I greet in the video are part of the big team of Kopenhagen Fur (they are all Danish: how come all Danes are beautiful?)
To see all the posts dedicated to Kopenhagen Fur click here
To see all the posts (even the best and most recent ones) made in Copenhagen click here
on Elle the video of Copenhagen Fashion Week click here
Video: Jana Anhalt